Syle guides for the SIES papers
Style guides and templates for MS Word and LaTeX are available here.
Regular & Work-in-Progress Papers
On submission, authors are requested to precede the title by type of paper: "Regular Paper", or "Work-in-Progress Paper".
Special Session Papers
Authors contributing papers to a special session(s) are requested on submission to precede the title by ID of the corresponding special session using the following arrangement: SSXX – title of the paper In addition, full title of the special session should precede abstract. Please also contact the organizers of a special session to communicate submission of your paper.
All submissions must fully comply with the IEEE conference format. Use the IEEE PDF eXpress check to make sure of that compatibility. Papers that fail that check or exceed the referred submission page limits may be rejected without further review.
To access the IEEE PDF eXpress please go to IEEE PDF eXpress Website:
First-time users should do the following:
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
- Select the New Users
Enter the following:
- 42334X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used fof previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
IEEE policy requires that prior to publication all authors or their employers must transfer to the IEEE in writing any copyright they hold for their individual papers.
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: "978-1-5386-3166-9/17/$31.00 ©2017 Crown"
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: "978-1-5386-3166-9/17/$31.00©2017 European Union"
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: "978-1-5386-3166-9/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE"